Saturday, August 13, 2016

Autumn is coming!






Good afternoon!
Today is one of the coolest days of the entire Summer! Last night it rained for the first time in months, and I managed to record around 7 minutes of rain sounds, with some whispering! I recorded the audio around 5:00-5:30 am, and I m uploading it on the channel sometime today :D
I was about to sleep last night when I heard the rain.. I instantly opened the window and set up my camera (and completely forgot about sleeping). An amazing smell of fresh wet leaves spread in my room! The soft wind was even carrying notes of sea scents, as the sea is only 15 minutes by car from my area. It smelled like Autumn.. and the best part? Today the temperature dropped monumentally and, there's still that soft rain scent all over the neighborhood!
I feel so inspired today!!
I love Autumn more than any other season, and to me, this unexpected rain might be signaling the long awaited END of Summer.

My favourite time of the year is finally here!!!!!!!!

I hope you'll enjoy the rain sounds video once it's on my channel!

The lovely Autumn picture used in this post was found at:
https://gr.pinterest.com/pin/387661480407560643/

P.S. I just made an enormous cup o'joe to go with the above picture.. I can never look at coffee-related art and resist having a cup. :D :D :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

New bonus face touching video!


No talking, Just gentle hand movements :D
Enjoy!

Bonus rubber gloves hand movements video!